BUILDING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Pendulum Project Management ensures that the design package accurately reflects the scope of work requested by the client to ensure time, budget constraints and other important milestones are met.
Development, Building and other Statutory Approvals
Pendulum Project Management understands local government planning schemes, environmental impacts and planning legislation and key requirements for lodging applications to council in order to obtain approvals.
Tender & Negation Phase
Pendulum Project Management focuses on the importance of finding a suitable contractor with experience in the sector of work your project is relating to. All our builders and trades are taken through a pre-approval assessment process to qualify past work experience and other factors such as financial capacity and quality output.
Pendulum Project Management is highly experienced in the contractual obligations and requirements during the construction phase. Our team has adopted a robust contract administration system which effectively captures any administrative issues such as variations to scope, cost and time.
Our team has adopted a robust contract administration system which effectively manages our construction programing, budget and time management. Any change to the scope of work is immediately summarised to calculate any cost implications and efficiently communicated with the client for peace of mind prior to completion of the project.
Pendulum Project Management is highly experienced in the area of construction programming. Our programs are created to be user friendly for our clients without compromising the level of integrity and accuracy required under the contract.
- Concept & Design Estimates
- Progress Claims including quantifying and submission
- Procurement, Tendering, Estimating, BIM Measurements & Bills of Quantities (BOQ)
- Written methodologies, scope of works and schedule of finishes.
- Setting up project budgets & cost control
- Project Feasibility Studies
- Design & Consultant Management
- Construction & Project Programming & Scheduling
- Management of project variations, extension of time (EOT) and Request for Information (RFI)
- Contract writing, review, closeout and handover
Our estimating services are offered to:
- Home owners
- Local government authorities
- Concrete, formwork and reinforcement
- Plastering trades
- Brick and Block Layers
- Civil Contracts (earthworks, stormwater, water and sewer & roadworks)
- Landscape works
Our services include:
- Quantity take – offs
- Tender submission to the client
- Formating tender submission
- Creation of builders specification
- WH&S / Pre Start documentation
- Drawing up Contract Documentation
- Estimate of building company operational cost
- Contractors and subcontractors agreements
Fees and Services Costs
- Each estimate is unique therefore a review of the documents is required to understand scope of works
- Within 24 hours we provide you a quotation and time to complete the estimate
- Our services are designed to cover our clients Australia wide
- Cost of materials and labour and automatically updated monthly to reflect market cost increase and demands
Estimating Essentials Training Course (2-3 day workshops, depending on the scope you require) Flexible delivery can be organized
Our training course is dedicated to builders, building trade contractors and small civil works contractors
Increase the level of accuracy of:
- Materials costs,
- Construction duration
- Company overheads, operation costs and margins
- Client tender submission (Including specifications)
Project Management services include:
- Estimate review
- Setting up project budgets
- Construction Programming
- Management of project variations, extention of time (EOT) and Request for Information (RFI)
- Contract closeout and handover